Join us for Mental Health Awareness Week, as our expert panel discuss the importance of good mental health in the workplace, how to recognise the signs when an employee is struggling, and ways to improve and support mental health and wellbeing in your workforce.You will also learn some quick and helpful techniques on prevalent topics including mind management, controlling worry and positive thinking.
What you’ll learn:
• Understand the importance of good mental health in the workplace.
• How to spot the signs of poor mental health.
• Practical ways that companies can support their employee mental health.
• Techniques to help your workforce build resilience with key topics such as controlling worry and positive thinking. You’ll also receive some free resources and be able to ask our expert panel any of your questions.
Our expert panel:
• Cathy Lawson, MHFA England Instructor, Independent Workplace Health and Wellbeing Consultant, Trainer and Coach.
• Rosie Marino, Culture & Development Manager, Westfield Health